- The user acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the user will not hold MIRIS, any developers, auditors, contractors, shareholders of MIRIS, liable for any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to the use of, or the inability to use the website under any cause or action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction.
- Should any liability be established related to these Terms and the website in any jurisdiction on MIRIS or any other party referred to above, such liability shall be limited to foreseeable negligence actions by MIRIS or any party under the direct control of MIRIS.
- The user may in any case not claim any indirect or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data, under these Terms or any other document / agreement related to the website.
- The user agrees that if these Terms are found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, any such provision shall be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or uneforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- The applicable law governing these Terms and any contract on the website is Norwegian law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the website, including the development and execution of the website, shall be finally settled by the ordinary courts of Oslo, Norway.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. You can use the following contact information:
- Contact person: Vanja K. Ignjatic, Compliance & Legal
- Phone number: + 47 355 25 550
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Address: Dronning Eufemias gate 16, 0190 Oslo